Or, perhaps you'd like to take your existing website to a whole new level of awesomeness?
Either way, I can help you reach your design and marketing goals with a smart, conversion focused, WordPress website.
To put it simply -
I design websites that communicates with your ideal customers.
So, if you're looking for a website that your customers will love using, and a website that will help your business grow, then we should definitely work together.
Do you really need a website for your business?
If you are in any doubt, the short answer is yes.
So many businesses today still don't have a website, in fact, 59% of businesses are without one.
In the UK alone, 2 million small businesses do not have a website.
Startling, right? Especially when you consider that that 85% of consumers use the internet to find a local business?
And we can't ignore the fact that almost everyone has access to smartphones, tablet computers, and mobile internet.
So, it should be relatively clear that without a website, your business cannot grow to it's fullest potential.
But, having a great looking, fully functional website doesn't just mean 'increased visibility' for your business, it also means potentially more leads, sales, and customers.
Who wouldn't want all of those things for their business?
So, let's safely assume that you're here for one of the two reasons below -
- You don't yet have a website for your business and would really like one.
- You already have a website for your business, but, you need to improve it drastically to attract more targeted visitors, and to convert more of those visitors into leads, customers, and clients.
WordPress website design and development
These days, almost anyone with ZERO design or coding experience can create a website.
I mean, there are plenty of DIY, drag-and-drop template-based website building tools for you to use out there, right?
However, there are a few issues with using these DIY tools, such as -
- Optimization for local SEO and increased search engine visibility.
- Optimization for viewing on ALL mobile devices (Responsive design).
- Optimization for social media engagement.
- Optimization for better performance (page speed loading).
- Optimization for security and privacy.
- Optimization for goal tracking and improved conversion rates.
All of those things offer new challenges of which many of these DIY website builder tools do not teach or provide information about.
You can build a DIY website, by any means, however, ask yourself the following questions -
- How will your customers find you online?
- How will you know how to improve your website design, content, structure, and layout and add the right CTA's that will help boost your online conversions?
- How will you grow your leads, emails subscribers, and customer base?
If you are assuming that - "If you build it, they will come", then you could be in for a little surprise. Because when you build a website, no one other than you, and maybe a few of your friends, will know it even exists.
Strategic website planning
A flashy website designed to help market and grow your business is a waste of time if -
- You haven't planned strategically for your website's marketing goals and objectives.
- You haven't thought about copywriting and SEO.
- You failed to carry out simple A/B split-testing and analyzing for your product or service information pages, sales landing pages, etc.
- Put in place infrastructures to improve functionality and, most importantly, user experience.
I have over 10 years of digital marketing experience as a online business owner (eCommerce), and over 5 years experience as a web designer and WordPress developer.
I have extensive knowledge and experience with the use of programming languages (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP)
Am I the right web designer/developer for your project?
I've been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with so many fantastic bloggers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, personal brand business owners, brick-and-mortar businesses, from startups to well-established, large multi-million dollar companies from around the globe in the last few years, and I'm ready to start working with YOU to help you bring your design ideas to life.
Are you ready to begin working with me?
If you're ready to kick-start your WordPress web design project with me, or to simply bring your existing website into the 21st century, simply fill out the new client form below to get started.
You can also view my projects portfolio here, and my client testimonials here.
Now what? Once I receive your new client form, I will email you shortly to find out when will be convenient for us to have a quick chat via Skype (preferred), or telephone about your project.
Note that I live and work in North Devon, South West England. If you are a local business or individual in Devon or Cornwall, we can also arrange a meeting at a local coffeeshop or place of business.
We regret that currently, our website services is NOT available to customers in EU countries.
You can read my full terms of service and FAQ's here.